Important, read carefully
- This website does not contain, and is not, legal advice to the reader, user or any other person but is general information only, and its content should not be relied on by any person. Always consult an attorney of your choice with respect to individual circumstances.
- In viewing this website, no attorney-client relationship is created. The only way to become the client of an attorney referenced in this website is to meet personally and enter into a written attorney-client engagement agreement that specifies the terms of the relationship, scope of work, compensation and other matters.
- Although the information on this website is intended to be useful to the public, the accuracy of information contained is not guaranteed and should not be relied on by the user or any other person.
- Although this website may contain links to other websites or references to other sources, the writer(s) of information here are not responsible for the accuracy of other websites or sources nor does such information reflect the opinions of any attorney or writer on this website.
- Information contained or referenced in this website may be subject to the copyright or intellectual property rights of other parties, and using this website or copying any information referenced or contained on it does not constitute permission to the user to improperly copy, transmit or re-use such information or data owned or controlled by other parties.
- If the user of this website transmits any information to any attorney or writer named on this website, the privacy of that information cannot be guaranteed, and no attorney-client confidentiality privilege has been created.
- Unless specifically noted, no attorney named on this website is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in any legal specialty practice area that may be expressed or implied by the content of this website.